In nowadays constantly changing tax environment the Company offers an extensive suite of tax advisory services.
Profinance tax advisory services include all aspects of corporate (as well as individual) tax strategy development and tax planning, tax issues arising from formation or acquisition of a company, providing an overview of local and international perspectives, cross-border transactions, bilateral and multilateral tax and customs treaties. We are adept at giving advice in the field of structured finance, strategy on tax legislation, real estate transactions and tax structuring on mergers and acquisitions.
How we work
Our tax experts will willingly assist you in meeting your tax compliance obligations aimed at avoiding any penalties and minimizing the risk of a costly tax examination, providing the clients with the regular tax legislation updates, and tax optimization schemes.
Around the world, governments are stepping in to try and limit the impact of the pandemic by providing financial support in numerous ways from direct cash payments through to the deferral of tax payments. We focus on how government support in the form of tax incentives and tax relief might change previous assessments that were made applying IAS 12 ‘Income Taxes’ (IAS 12). Read more in our blog article.
What we offer
The Company helps its clients to manage their tax compliance through:
- Calculation of taxes and mandatory payments;
- Preparation of tax returns required under the local tax legislation and their submission.
- Assisting in structuring/restructuring specific and complex transactions and in managing tax risks;
- Developing corporate tax strategy;
- Developing tax optimization schemes;
- Reducing tax costs and keeping long-term sustainable tax rate.
- Review of tax consequences ensuing from the transactions of the target entity,
- Analysis of any tax planning schemes applied by the target entity,
- Review of tax returns of the target entity, accuracy check of the calculations provided, audit of tax liabilities fulfillment;
- Disclosure and description of any possible tax risks.
- International employee assignment management
- Provide immigration/visa compliance and related advisory services
- Social security compliance and advisory services
- Employee incentives (including equity incentive/share plan)